About two weeks ago, I had an epiphany…a HUGE AH-HA! And my epiphany spurred my dear friend Jessica of Hearth Roots to have a ricochet epiphany! We both had strong callings to explore a spirit of giving in our lives. We have been visiting with each other about the effects of exploring giving and that has brought new layers of excitement to our new practices.
I have decided to explore what GIFT means to me this year. It will be my One Little Word for 2013. But I didn’t want to wait til the new year to practice giving in big ways. So, I am going to get my gift giving jive on by giving away an e-course I had originally listed on Etsy about a month ago. I have reworked it so that instead of a course, it is now a party with more goodies, with lots of creative hands coming together to offer YOU a gift for the holidays!
That’s right, I have been busy planning a holiday party. It is my very favorite event of the year…and I have been doing it for years! This time, I decided to go big…I mean really big. Like WORLD WIDE.
The StressLess Holiday Cheer Party
Kicks off December 7th… the First Friday in December
Register for this FREE Creativity Tribe Event and receive your party package beginning December the 7th via email.
Your party package will include…
- the back story for how the StressLess Holiday Cheer Party got started.
- DIY instructions for creating the main project of the event, an intentional art candle designed to help you set your personal focus for what is important during the holidays.
- a guided meditation to assist you in setting your intention for the upcoming holidays.
- a list of ideas for easily incorporating the intentional art candle into your daily life to help battle the chaos and busi-ness of the holidays.
- examples of candles created during other intentional candle parties of the past.
- notes of encouragement from the Creativity Tribe Cheer Squad who want to support your efforts to stay focused on your intentions this holiday season.
- weekly Holiday Cheer spirit boosters to help you stay on track with your intention into the new year.
Speaking of gifts….AEDM has been a HUGE gift to my life. I want to thank my fellow artists and Leah for spinning this beautiful energy with me this month. I look forward to the last couple of days like a coveted dessert!
Found this sweet little cast iron piece today tucked into a window at the antique shop.